Well, it has been one year since I started blogging. Today, I would like to take a look back at my first year, and to help show how I’ve grown. I will cover the highlights of this first year, and go over what I had done to celebrate.
One noteworthy change was that I used to cover reviews of books and comic books. Since I changed the site’s name from Talking About Games to That’s All Games, I decided it made more sense to shift to exclusively to video game based content. I do still read regularly today, so if I hear that there is a high enough demand for information on what I’ve been reading, I will reconsider bringing that type of content back (let me know in the comments below!)
Another way I have been celebrating That’s All Games’ first year was to cover games related to my earliest reviews. The first reviews were, Review of Box Boy (3DS) and Kirby Star Allies Review (Switch).
So as a result, I have recently covered the following Box Boy games:
(Please note that I will cover the full version of Box Boy + Box Girl relatively soon)
And I also covered the following Kirby game:
- Retro Review: Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
- And Kirby: Planet Robobot will be reviewed soon!
I would also like to look back at some other interesting reviews of mine:
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Review (Switch)
- Review: Octopath Traveler (Switch) (a personal favorite of mine)
- Review: Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)
In addition, I was nominated for the 10 Day Facebook Challenge by friend of the site. Not only did I complete the challenge, but I expanded on it through these 10 articles:
- Day 1: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 2: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 3: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 4: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 5: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 6: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 7: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 8: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 9: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
- Day 10: The 10 Day Video Game Challenge on Facebook
I also had the opportunity to share my love of RPGs by analyzing them in these 4 articles:
- The Anatomy of RPGs, Part 1: Stats
- The Anatomy of RPGs, Part 2: Battle
- The Anatomy of RPGs, Part 3: Customization
- The Anatomy of RPG’s, Part 4: Interaction
So, what is next for That’s All Games? Here are a some ideas I have so far:
- Review: Kirby: Planet Robobot (3DS)
- Review: Final Fantasy IX (Switch)
- Review: Box Boy + Box Girl (Switch)
- A post update Review of Splatoon 2
- Anything I get my hands on (Let me know in the comments below!)
It has been exciting for me to write these articles for That’s All Games, and I hope my writings have been informative, entertaining, and worthwhile for you, my readers. I will continue to write this type of content until it is no longer reasonable to do so. Until next time, have fun gaming!
This has been a look back at That’s All Games’ first year in operation. Which article is your favorite? Least favorite? Let me know why in the comments! Have any suggestions for games or topics to cover in the future? Let me know that too! If you like this article, be sure to give it a like, and to stay up to date, you can subscribe to this blog via email a the bottom of this page.